Sunday, March 01, 2009

Gettin' Cozy with the Cousins

Please excuse the double (triple?) chin..... But, I couldn't resist putting this up. This is me and my buddy - oh how Baxter loves his Aunt Stephie - enough to use her face as his pillow to sleep on. I think the fact that I choose to perch on the brown bean bag helps matters as he loves to hop up and join me.

As we went to snapping pictures, he woke up and started doing some serious kissing....

While John and I relaxed in the living room, the kids retreated to their own forts - John helped the to girls create this one as they were very jealous of what the boys concocted on their own in the other room.....


This was what the boys put together, complete with a portable tv/dvd player showing "Game Plan".

Michael and Michele just now arrived..... ready to take their munchkins (all 4 of them) home with them. In two weeks, it's our turn, John and I will spend about 36 hours on a get-away to Portland and our kids will stay with them.

3 comments:

Growin' With It said...

double/triple chin...PFFF, i'll show ya a bunch of chins. and i don't even have to try! you're so cute and funny. sydney looked hilarious in the fort. we have made some pretty cool ones around our house in the days...i think it is one of the most awesome ways to have fun and maybe get a nap at the end w/ some happy kids!

c ya tomorrow?

Anonymous said...

my chin screams DOUBLE!

that puppy is too cute...looks like a puggle? and the forts are great. my son (who just turned 2) has just started wanting to make 'tents', as we call them, in our living room to drive his cars under. what fun!

StephieAnne said...

You got it - Baxter is a puggle, my twin sister's family got him right before Christmas...I love that guy!