Friday, January 31, 2014

To My Faithful Blog Readers...

I utter a sincere apology for my obvious absence.  There have been a few blog-worthy events that have transpired (my hubby's birthday!!!) - and trust me, they will be documented.

However, on any given weekday, my typing on the computer is like a catnip to a kitty for Whitley.  The other day, when I needed to get something done for a deadline, I literally had my phone on one "Dora" show and my Kindle on a "Baby Einstein" show - with her on my lap - to keep her from needing to be on the computer. 

So, catch up time needs to happen on weeknights or weekends - and sometimes, by the time that time arrives, I'd really rather just chill and be lazy. 

I will get caught up, I promise.  In the meantime, I just wanted to assure you all that we're still alive and kickin' - and already to the final day of January!  Woo hoo...and good riddance!  

Hope your Friday is a happy one....and February starts off full of joy!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Well it's about time!!! ;)

I'm grateful its your choice to be absent and not the dreaded headaches.